Internal Directory Changed from Drop down error unable to loginto Stash URL. Error you don't have permission to access stash.
@Server Team Sorry that you are experiencing such issue are you able to provide logs in
<BAMBOOINSTALLDIR>/logs/ ?
Kind regards,
Mo
None of the users are able to access not even administrator account. For everyone it keep giving the message No permission. I think I have accidentally moved the group directory down and none of the users who are configured through LDAP are able to login.
I am totally new to it and we actually Git installed on the server I don't see any directory name BAMBOOINSTALLDIR for the logs
@Server Team <BAMBOOINSTALLDIR> means the installation directory, since you have sensed that you might move the directory, you would need to do the Lockout recovery process so that you can access bit-bucket as admin and the order the directory back as it was.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.