I create rule. when priority of a sub-task created or updated change reaction time.{{now.plusHours(8).jiraDateTime}}but when I change priority in the issue it shows me
How is it possible?
Hello @Виктория
Thank you for reaching out.
Per your description, it seems you are looking for a way to add 8 hours ahead from the current time to a custom field when the priority is changed. Is that correct?
If that's what you are trying to achieve, I believe the following rule should work for you:
Let us know if you are trying to achieve a different goal.
Hello @Petter Gonçalves you wrote the same code like I made but still it went me wrong answer "4 hours ago"Look at the screen, please.And may be it`s possible to make 8 hours only in working time business day
Can you please send a print of your rule?
Also, you mentioned that you added the parameter {{now.plusHours(8).jiraDateTime}} instead of {{now.plusHours(8)}} as I did. Can you please change the parameter and check if it worked?
Additionally, I tested the rule out of business hours and it has properly worked.
@Petter Gonçalves
its working also like your {{now.plusHours(8)}}. jiraDateTime - just type of field
in the end same -same problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.