I am using team calendars, and I was wondering if there is a way to make the calendar to appear with Sunday as the first day of the week. The current view has Monday as the first day of the week and that is causing some confusion.
Thank you.
What Greg said, we shipped this feature in Team Calendars 2.6: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Team+Calendars+2.6+Release+Notes
After some additional research, I have found the answer on the Confluence Website.
Language setting can be changed by the user. If the language US English is selected, the Calendar should start the week with a Sunday.
To read the full description from Atlassian, please refer to documenation found here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Team+Calendars+FAQ#TeamCalendarsFAQ-CanIchangethestartingdayoftheweek?
Additionally, Confluence administrators can manage the Team Calendars plugin and select the day of the week to start the calendar. This is a global setting and will apply to all users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.