Hi,
I have some questions regarding workflow development in JIRA Server (version 6.4.1). I read a little about conditions and validators and I can't find a way to build a tree of validators same as I can do with conditons. Can I enable this feature or it's not possible?
If it's not possible how can I get following result:
- Field A is required only if Field B has given value (e.g. Serial number is required if equipment type is "Computer")
- Field C is required only if issue was previously in given status (e.g. External service tag number is reqired if issue was previously in "Sent to external service")
- User (reporter) can only report one issue per day unless she/he is manager It's only examples. I have like 10-12 requirements like above.
Any ideas? I'm not developer, so creating very complex scripts is out of my competencies.
King Regards,
Martin