So say the column has some text and I want to visualize in the middle of the height of that column (not meaning to center it). I mean really using the height. Does anyone know if that is possible?
Hello Neither Confluence nor JIRA currently have the option to center content in table cells as you say.Only the alignment options (left, center and right) are available as shown in the image.I hope I've helped.Cheers!
Hello,
Yes you can!
You can edit the HTML code and style by adding the style property vertical-align: middle;
First center your text horizontally :
Then click on the code button on the top right of your page :
Then search for the <td> matching the cell you want to edit and add the text "vertical-align: middle;" inside the style property:
Final result with two tables (last one have text centered) :
Clem
@Clem legend! I've just jumped onto Confluence recently and this has been bothering me big time 🤣
here is a free plugin for confluence server 7.15
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222494/vertical-align-for-confluence/version-history
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.