Hi Team,
I have below 3 fields with the sample values -
- Category (Drop down) - Business Applications, Other Applications etc
- Service (Drop down)- A4IS, Blackberry etc
- Criticality (Drop down)- Very High, High, medium, low etc
- I want to populate 2nd field on the basis of 1st field .
- 3rd field should be auto- populated on the basis of 2nd field
For E.g. -
If i select the category as - Business Application and Service as - A4IS - The below field should be auto-populated with the corresponding values as -
Criticality - Very High
Is it possible to achieve this in Portal Screen or is there any other way to do that ?
I have tried this using behaviour and the script seems to work fine in JIRA but the values are not getting auto-populated in JSD portal, could you let me know what is the reason.
i have done the mapping also with the JSD project.