Version
Jira v8.4.2, Scriptrunner 6.0.2-p5
Scenario
When a custom field drop down menu changes I need to trigger a script that show/hide another drop down menu based on the value of the first one. The code needed to do this can be seen in my question from yesterday
Problem
I have not understood how I can trigger the script when the parent field changes. I have not been able to see that I can capture this in my "Behaviour". If I am not missing anything out by what is shown in this video made by Adaptavist the server side script should be triggered simply by just changing the value of the drop down menu, no need to select "Create" or "Update". The video shows help text showing at once and also tabs being hidden/visible on the fly.
Do I need to configure Scriptrunner in any way to support server side script being triggered just by field update?