Hi everyone,
I could not find a way, so I need your help. Is there way to pull a report from Jira to view emerged PBI's in sprints? In other words, can I report emerged PBI's through Jira reports?
Thanks a lot.
What is an "emerged issue" and an "emerged PBI"?
Hi,
In sprint reports section there is a line says "*Issue added to sprint after start time". And in sprint reports Jira marked those with (*). As teams add PBI's as an Issue type in their sprints, I referred issues as PBI's.
I hope this helps.
Thank you,
OK, when you say "report" these, do you mean that you want get a list of sprint with the list of the "issues added after sprint start"?
Or, what is a "report" in this use case?
Either one (list or report) works for me.
What important to me is seeing those issues/PBI's added after sprint start.
Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.