I suddenly noticed in the add-on manager that the HipChat add-on is disabled. The only available option is to uninstall the add-on. How would I go about solving this?
image2015-5-4 11:23:3.png
JIRA version is (v6.4#64014-sha1:a67c353)
Hi Govert,
I believe that some system plugins on your instance are not being loaded due to a timeout on JIRA startup. Please take a look on this article from our Knowledge Base and try to apply the suggested resolutions. If you still facing problems, we encourage you to raise a ticket at Atlassian Support, so we can better analyse your problem.
-- Arthur Gonçalves
I'm sorry for my late response, this has indeed solved our issue.
I had upgraded JIRA to 7.4, I do got the same issue, I could not find any addons in the Addon management dashboard, I had increased the timeout but didnt solve. Any ideas how to fix it.
--
Sandeep
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.