I have an issue I cannot get my head around. I use JIRA Software and JIRA Service Desk (self-hosted versions), and I recently updated from JIRA Software 7.x to 8.5.4
We have a workflow, in which a certain Project (XX) is a JIRA Service Desk project, which, at a certain status in the workflow, generates a "related" ticket in another Project (YY) which is a JIRA Software project.
Up until the upgrade, any time, the status transition was called, the new ticket was created in YY.
Since the upgrade - and only for 1 SD user - he receives the error message:
Unexpected error occured during create issue! (original Issue: PM-3973) [Validation failed! [reporter: The reporter specified is not a user.]]
Interestingly:
- changing the Reporter does not resolve the issue
- any other SD user can perform the transition with the same Reporter. YY ticket opens
- when logging in from another computer, the same issue happen for the user
- when creating a new account (with a new email address), the same issue arises.
So, I was not able to pinpoint, if this is a permission issue (same privileges assigned, as any othe SD user), a local issue (issue occurs on other computers), or a user issue (when a new account is created, the same issue occurs)
Do you guys have any ideas?