Same issue - but with Bitbucket integration. I'm the group owner and an admin. Did you ever resolve this issue?
Same here wit TOPDOX. HIPCHAT 2.0 build 2.0.6
Same is happening me? Did you ever get it solved?
Getting the same issue with a fresh install of HipChat server.
I have also experienced this issue when using the server on the corporate network behind a proxy.
However, if I place the server on an internet-facing section, this error does not appear.
So it seems to be a problem when on a network that uses a proxy server—for me at least.
Im having this issue today, ive reinstalled my integration 100x from my work machine and never had an issue. Today as the room admin, i dont have permission to install my addon to my room. Anyone figure out how to get around this?
We've been having the same issue. Not sure if this will help anyone, but I've been able to trace our issue down to communication to the marketplace being blocked by the firewall and proxy. Looking at the logs indicates that even with a home grown descriptor, hosted internally, HipChat first attempts to check the marketplace for the capabilities. Opening communication to the marketplace seems to have resolved the issue for us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.