I wan to search the values of user input in the forms that are attached to the Jira tickets in my queue. See yellow fields in the screenshot below.
We have created several workflows that take user input & create a service desk ticket. All of the user input is saved in a section called "Forms" in the ticket. This section is similar to the Attachments, Description & Activity sections.
Using the JQL search bar, I can type in a query that will search the Description field for text XYZ with this string:
description ~ "XYZ" ORDER BY key DESC
The JQL search bar give me a drop down menu of possible values, but none of these suggested values relate to the workflow form attached to the ticket.
In the screenshot, we can see the Attachments & Forms sections. The Forms section has a form called "New User Provisioning" attached to it. This form has various fields, such as Job role, Employee type & Country. How do I search for the user input from those yellow fields?
