So I have two questions that I'm fairly sure would have come up before. On Stash is there any way to:
Thanks!
Hi Michael,
As of the 2.11 release we added side-by-side diffs which should help you achieve that.
The explanation on the link above should be enough to get you going with the diffs on your instance.
Best,
Thiago
Unfortunately I can't seem to see how the side-by-side diff feature will allow me to accomplish this. It changes the view but I doesn't allow me to select a commit and diff it to another commit (other than the previous commit) or select a file and diff it to a version other than it's previous. Could you please elaborate on how the side-by-side diff will allow me to do this? Thank you for your response!
Sorry for the imprecise answer. I found out from our public issue tracker that this is actually a current open suggestion:
I suggest you add yourself to the watchlist and vote for the issue.
Best,Thiago
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.