Hi all,
I'm trying to create an end-of-page feedback question for my confluence page. It'll be used by our team so I want to proactively seek feedback on if they found what they needed or not, to continue improvements. I've tried using the create question below, but whatever I type in, I get the error messages showing below. Where am I going wrong?! I have added the answers and the feedback for those submitted, it seems the title has to be 'truly' unique... or am I doing something incorrectly?
Alternatively, is there a better, easier way to gather site feedback, or a more effective macro you'd recommend? I essentially what to know 1) did you find what you needed - yes, no, partly; and 2) have separate responses, or pop-ups?, generate as a result of the option chosen to advise on next steps, ie contact x team with feedback.
Thank you!
Becky
