I have a few forms on different pages. I am deleting data older than two weeks with an external script and the confiforms API by calling
https://wiki....../ajax/confiforms/remove.action?pageId=$page&f=$form&q=time.startdate:%3C($date)
This is working perfectly for most forms. However, for two forms, all the data gets deleted. The field names are the same for all. The filter action shows the correct data (meaning everything old enough...) Anyone any idea whats happening?
Hi!
Please, add com.vertuna.confluence.plugins.confiform package into log with level DEBUG.
Hope it will show for you the some unexpected behaviour.
Delete entries by filter REST API method (https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/REST+API#RESTAPI-Deleteentries) uses the same logic as the search entries REST API.
Share your form(s) configurations and I can take a look. Most often users setup some logic using ConfiForms IFTTT macros that also modify the data on various events happening in the forms
Looking at "time.startdate" makes me think you have multiple forms involved
Also, share the parameters you invoke the REST API method
If you feel more comfortable you can open a ticket with our support at https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/VERTUNA/Support+Request+Form
Here is one of the forms:
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="f3d4b953-737d-4e9d-908f-00c0440e7332" ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="formSuperUsers">ge79wol</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="formName">electronics</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="registrationFormTitle">Add new event</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="2a71b2ea-e727-4632-9153-0ef8bb4730d1" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">time</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Time</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="values">30</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="extras">dd.MM.yy HH:mm</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="type">datetimeinterval</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="required">true</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="7f903c7f-278c-46e9-aa3d-3a0773e251ae" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">name</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Name</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="required">true</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="72adf069-1ce7-4b92-a644-1aea78e23728" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">choice</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Token</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="values">false[1=Person 1|2=Person 2|]</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldDescription">Please choose one token that ensures no overlap</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="type">select</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="required">true</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="6f958e92-c767-4e02-9107-81c8c055421f" ac:name="confiform-field-definition-rules" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="condition">choice:[entry.choice] AND time.startDate:<[entry.time.endDate] AND time.endDate:>[entry.time.startDate] AND !id:[entry.id]</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">There is already a person at this time</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="action">Validation rule dataset</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="9c8015bf-796f-4e27-8770-ae1e717c6ed2" ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="formName">electronics</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="presetValues">name=[user.fullName]</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="type">Embedded</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body><p><br/></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
I call
with page as the pageid (487817252). form=electronics and date is something like (1590408648000-604800000)
I have requested access to the log, but haven't heard back yet
Here is the code of one of the forms
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.