I have a card with several checklists. Three of them start with "BDP5", three with "DEF".Can I create a rule with the butler to move my card to another list when all checklists starting with "BDP5" are finished?
@Thomas Holst there is no way to do it with Butler, but this Trellinator function will do it:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/ffbf97d05651d35f70ea7074ab23fd27
You can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
thanks Iain, but for an Enterprise too complex! The solution should come from Trello itself!
cheers
thomas
@Thomas Holst well in a sense it does because all Trellinator does is use Trello's API. Their focus has always been on providing a superior API that allows people to automate the product and innovate features on their own, rather than clutting up the product with lots of ad-hoc features. I would be happy to install this function for you, though, you can find a link in my bio to my website where I offer these services.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.