Is there a way to customize the Releases tab in Jira? Could I add a column beyond the current fields of Version Name, Start Date, Release Date, Description?
Hi @Nitzan Matzkevich ,
There isn't any way to do that on the interface by default.
What fields are you looking for? Maybe there is some app that provides them.
I would like to add another column. We have different releases and want to note each release separately.
I'm afraid there isn't an app for this use case for Jira server...
What about including prefix in the name based on the release type? Would that help?
That won't do what we hoped. We'll just have to do with that's available.
Thanks for the reply.
I guess your problem could be solved by Release management add-on.
By using the add on you could be able:
and a lot more.
The add on is available for Data Center and Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.