Hi all, I need to know, how Jira SRV can handle the tickets we will get from an other company which use Remedy. So I read from this side, that with a plug in the basic info can "imported" to Jira. I need to know, which other possibilities exist?
You can look at below steps your side
1. Try to write trigger/business rules/script from Remedy
2. Call JIRA SD rest api from the script and create the issue in JIRA
You can develop this utility or plugin to have bi-directional flow of issues
Thanks, but this is almost 100% new territory for me. Could you describe your idea a little more clearly? Did I understand correctly that I first have to write a trigger for Remedy to do what? Also note that I don't think I have much influence on Remedy because it is our customer.How does our customer have to send the Remedy request? Usually he comes to our Jira as a simple email.On the Jira side, we have 100% access.
I suggested the solution to write trigger if you have access to Remedy.
No access to Remedy, it is our customer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.