<span>I have a custom build, that does not use a typical language that has Xunit tests, so I'm not using any particular testing setup. I do however have tests, I can format these in any format that is needed but I need to know what the format is.<br></span>
<span>I've tried the Xunit, JUnit, and another one that I'm not sure what it was now. In any case, at the end of my build the bitbucket pipeline finds the files, does _something_ to merge them but then finds no tests. I'm assuming that because it's not finding what it wants to find, it is not showing the "Reports" link or the tab for "Tests".</span>
<span>Since this is implicit behavior of the bitbucket pipelines, I have no insight into what might be going wrong here. </span>
<span>Is there some way to display more debugging information for this test merge process?</span>
<span>Is there a specific example of what test result format works for these?</span>
<span>Here is a snippet from the bottom of my log from my pipeline:</span>
<span>Searching for test report files in directories named [test-results, failsafe-reports, test-reports, surefire-reports] down to a depth of 4<br></span><span>Found matching test report file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/test-results/all-test-results.xml<br></span><span>Found matching test report file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/test-results/all-test-results2.xml<br></span><span>Found matching test report file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/test-results/all-test-results3.xml</span><span><br>Finished scanning for test reports. Found 3 test report files.</span><span>Merged test suites, total number tests is 0, with 0 failures and 0 errors.<br></span>