Hello,
We are using tempo Version:10.14.4 in our Jira server. Tempo Timesheet Gadgets are causing freezing of the Jira and the dashboard page is not responding.
Your best bet is to contact support team.
I've got notification from Tempo
We have released a hotfix with improvements for the Gadget performance in the latest version of Tempo Timesheets (v10.16.1).
The performance spike was caused by a new version of an external library used in most of the gadgets in combination with the gadget technology being outdated. This should now be improved.Please update to the latest version and let us know if the problem persists.
Thank you for your patience.
Best Regards,Tempo Support Team
Nothing about JIRA 7(
I did indeed. I saw other ppl having the same problem as we did so I just wanted ask here too. Thank you for your concern though.
The same problem. We are using jira verison 8.4.1, Tempo version 10.8.0
Tempo team replied my ticket and said they defined this problem as a bug and they will trying to root the problem and release a bug fix. Until then we can not use the gadget I suppose.
Yes indeed, a hotfix is released. I came to say this but you were faster than me. Thank you for the update
I did not see an update yet though... Our version is still on 10.14.4.
Hi Everyone, If you have any issues that stops you from upgrading to our latest version where this has been fixed, please contact our Support team and specify what version you have. https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6
We continue working on this issue so we would like to know what versions our Customers need this fix on and consider the next steps.
Thanks,
Tempo Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.