Hi,
I have asked a similar question and this community was able to help me and provide a solution. Now I have follow-up question on addition Math.
We have two field, SP and Revised SP
Basically we estimate a story for 3 different work efforts for 3 teams. And while developing any of these 3 teams can update SP as per revised effort.
SP is the addition of Field 1+Field 2+Field 3
Field4, Field 5 & field 6 basically are revised estimation for Field 1, 2, 3
Scenario 1
SP= 5 ( Team 1= 2, Team 2= 1, Team 3= 2)= Total effort 5
Team start working and now Team 2 goes say our effort is 3 point.
At this point Revised SP math should be ( Team 1=2, team 2= 2, team 3=2) =6
My current Math is
{{#=}} {{issue.customfield_10008|0}} + {{issue.customfield_12073|0}} + {{issue.customfield_12103|0}} + {{issue.customfield_12072|0}} {{/}}
which would make it ( SP=5+Team 2=2)= 7
how do I fix this. I need a way to say that {{issue.customfield_10008|0}} then use Team 1 value