Firstly...
It was hard to fit the question in the question box above, so I'll give more information here, and try to communicate what I'm trying to do.
--
We are trying to build a report that shows every issue that was completed (resolved) in a years time-frame (think 1/1/2019 to 1/1/2020) by project (and we use projects as functional team areas).
I know we can't mock it up like this in Jira, and I would probably use something like EasyBI or PowerBI to do this, but this is the end goal, and getting the data is the first step:
Yearly Summary of Completed Work
Project A
- Sprint 1
- 30 stories planned, 10 completed.
[List issues]
- Sprint 2
- 10 stories planned, 15 completed.
[List issues]
- etc.
Project B
- Sprint 1
- 24 stories planned, 7 completed.
[List issues]
- Sprint 2
- 10 stories planned, 15 completed.
[List issues]
- etc.
This report would continue and show every team's work from the previous year and their progress.