My general idea is to implement a context sensitive online help which pops up after clicking the help icon and then automatically presents the relevant help articles from the corresponding Confluence Space.How can this be achieved?
Hi Diego, Thank you, I think this will help. So a search for labels via API CQL might be a good way?In order to open the right help topic in the application, a CGL query would be performed (e.g., search for a page with a certain label...)?
Hello @Martin_Drenkelfort !
As I understand, you need to send a search query from your application into Confluence and then display the content that results from such search. Since this looks like a development issue, I believe that we will be better served by the people from our Developer Community.
Here, take a look:
[Atlassian Developer Community] Confluence Developer
One thing that might help you out is using REST API to send this search to Confluence:
[Confluence Server Developer] Advanced Searching using CQL
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.