I am using a Rest Endpoint to send all Workflows to the backend. The problem is, once i generate the PostfunctionTransition as XML, some values are totally encrypted. Is there a way to decrypt these values?
How are you encrypting the values?
I am not ! The values are given as Encrypted values.
I am sorry, that was blunt and lacking explanation.
You have told us that your xml contains "values that are encrypted".
My response was based on the fact that there's no encryption in the workflows, so I do not recognise "some values are totally encrypted". If there are encrypted values going in to them, then that is something you have set up, hence the question as to how you are doing that encryption.
But, I'd rather fix the problem than talk semantics. Could we start by you showing us some of the "encrypted values"?
I use Scripts in Postfunction and normally when i extract the workflows as XML file I get these scripts as encrypted values. But I figured out how to get them decrypted.
Thanks anyway
It's not actually encrypted. The value entered into the Post-Function code is converted to a Base64 format, which is why it looks like it is encrypted when it actually isn't.
If interested, you can refer to this documentation to convert the formats.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.