installed jira server and realized couldnot connect hence tried to uninstall it from my teams channel which has failled.
Hi,
You need to do 2 things.
1. Uninstall the App from the Teams
2. In the Manage Apps find the Microsoft Teams App and uninstall it.
You should be done here.
As an additional optional step, you can contact the Vendor to delete any data they might have stored.
Hope it helps.
I have uninstalled the mtc_ and the JIRA app from MS Teams.I have also uninstalled the app from confluence.Yet, pasting a JIRA link into MS Team surfaces a useless bot every time."Confluence Connector want to show a preview of this link. ..."Clicking Show Preview seems to re-install the app.Why would it say that when I've uninstalled the app? I do not want ANY popup or ANY integration with Atlassian. This is a huge distraction - people in my company paste ticket links are day long...
So I just discovered this. If you have the app "Pinned" to your left side bar, then it will be automatically reinstalled when you try to uninstall it.
Make sure the app is not "pinned" to the bar before uninstalling
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.