I am working in Confluence 6.15.2 and I have been unable to make the text bold this week. I have tried using the "B" button and also "Command B" on a mac. Bold used to work fine for me so unsure why it's not working now.
Hi @Molly Kunstler
Can you please check the below as shown in the screenshot.
Thanks,Manisha
Hi Manisha.
Yes, enable general shortcuts is checked.
It has not resolved my issue as it was already checked and I am still unable to make text Bold.
@Molly Kunstler
Thank you for sharing the details.
Confirm if you are able to see the B on the confluence page header. Are you able to make the work Bold using the B icon?
Apart from the Confluence page are you able to use the "Command+B" to make the work bold on Word document?
Since when you are facing this issue and also let us know your Confluence version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.