I work in a company and we use "git on tfs" on premise solution for source control. I use SourceTree since I am too old to learn git.
Short: How do I set up my enterprise "Git on TFS" account on Sourcetree?
Long:
Every time I change my company password, I struggle with SourceTree to make it working again but I always sometimes succeed... until today. I cannot change my password and I was also not able to define a new account within Sourcetree.
* Hosting Service: Git on TFS - On Premise. So which one should I select? Bitbucket server? Azure DevOPS?
* Host URL should be the same URL that we use to clone repos, shouldn't it?
* Authentication was basic, that I am sure.
* Username: My enterprise gid that I use to log on to Windows, OR my email address?
Afterwards I hit "refresh password" but get a 404 error.
What should I do? There are some posts regarding personal access tokens but they are 7 years old and the solutions provided there don't work anymore.