I can't import my confluence xml export due the the following errors:
postgres_confluence | 2020-05-11 03:46:57.299 UTC [318] ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "unq_lwr_username"
postgres_confluence | 2020-05-11 03:46:57.299 UTC [318] DETAIL: Key (lower_username)=() already exists.
postgres_confluence | 2020-05-11 03:46:57.299 UTC [318] STATEMENT: insert into user_mapping (username, lower_username, user_key) values ($1, $2, $3)
postgres_confluence | 2020-05-11 03:46:57.300 UTC [318] ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
postgres_confluence | 2020-05-11 03:46:57.300 UTC [318] STATEMENT: select 1
I have tried updating to v7 release and I still get the error. I found a bug report with a workaround, but I can't find any of the classes in my entities.xml. The bug-reporter is using cloud verison where I use the server version, perhaps that is why?> Can anybody help me workaround this issue, I have been struggling for days to fix it to no avail.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-58486
"Workaround" says to find
<object class="HibernateMembership" package="com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.hibernate2">
But of course, that doesn't exist in my export, but I get the same error.