I am in need to create dynamic checklist that should varies for each and every project and each and every stages of the Workflow .
Hi @Gokila , I am going to move this to the Jira Product section (it was in the Community Feedback and Announcements section).
You may get more helpful responses if you provide a couple of scenarios of what you have now and what you would like to have.
Hi @Gokila ,
On which platform are you: cloud or om-premise (server/data center)?
We're the maker of Checklist for Jira. The on-premise version completely supports your use case via Workflow Functions and custom fields context. The cloud version also support the each project requirement and will soon be able to support the workflow one as well.
Hope it helps,
Yves
Hi @Kat Warner , I am trying to include checklist in my flow , for that we are having Cheklist plug-in . But we dont want that .
We need to pull the data from Jira database for checklist , that should vary for each and every stage of the workflow .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.