Hello Team,
I have one user who need access of Jira Bepa tool, please help me out how she get access on this tool. I will be very thankful to you please assist.
Thank you
We're a community of people who use Atlassian stuff. Most (probably all except you) have no idea what your Bepa tool is.
You'll need to talk to the admins of this Bepa tool.
I think you are missing the point - we, the community, have less access to that tool than you do. We're a global community, not your owners or admins.
We have no idea if anyone else who uses that system is active here.
You need to talk to the owners or admins of that system. We can't know who they are. You will need to ask colleagues or other users of that system if you don't know who to ask. Maybe ask the person who is asking you to use it, or the person who gave you the account?
I have no contact number to contact the administration, please help me to share JIRA Bepa tool adminstartion contact number.
I will share you the link on which user need to access
i.e https://ocoejira.johnsoncontrols.com/login.jsp?permissionViolation=true&os_destination=%2Fbrowse%2FBEPA-106426&page_caps=&user_role=
Thank you for your assistance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.