Hi,
i have installed Jira and Confluence both on the same system and it runs perfectly. I can synchronize the Jira users and can access on JIRA Issues from Confluence. How can i associate a Confluence space with a Jira Project?
I have tried the following but in my JIRA project setting i can't find the required point (There is only csv modules):
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Associating+a+JIRA+project+with+a+Confluence+space
Can somebody help me with this?
Thanks a lot!
This can be done from the Confluence side of things pretty easily, assuming you've established an application link between Confluence & Jira already:
Hope that helps,
Charles
Thank you!
Hi - on the cloud version in the confluence space go to:
I'm afraind that's not helping me. I don't see any "Space Admin" anywhere
In the cloud version: If you are the Space administrator :
in the side bar (at the bottom) you find "Space Tools"click on the "down arrow" to show optionsselect "Integrations"select tab "Application links"
If you are not the space administrator, you may be able to find him/her via the same "space tools" under "overview". But I don't know if you can see this if you're not admin yourself...
Hi. I am able to do this, but I do not understand the advantage of linking? What benefits does linking offer?
Has Space Tools moved since this discussion? I'm the administrator of my account but I've searched everywhere and there is no Space Tools option.
Is it possible to link a certain project from JIRA to one Confluence and to link another JIRA project to another Confluence (e.g. on another server)?
yes
Thanks, directly to the point. I am using Data Centre Confluence v6.15.2.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.