Hi all!
I would like to ask if there is such possibility:
We are implementing Help Center portal (servicedesk) for our University end-users.
Our departments arised a question, if following scenario is possible in Help center portal:
End-user will visit the site to create request. User will choose one specific request and in that request user will fill out all the details. Can I create some organisation structural chart into Jira, so whenever user comes and creates request, Jira will automatically use this user's name and find from the created structure in which institute this user is and will label/add the correct institute to the issue, automatically. And the same for approving manager. If user chooses the manager's name from HelpCenter request form, Jira will automatically use this manager's name and label/add the institute's name to the issue.
Does there even exist such possibility?
I hope You get the idea, what I am thinking about. Sorry, if i was not clear enough.
All the best!