I want to use Jira to GDP connection, and I need to JavaScript code. I know that Jira has an special API to add JS code, what application is that?
What do you mean by "add javascript code"? What are you trying to achieve?
see. I want to connect to GDP through Jira and I must use this command:
curl -X POST -d '{"command":["gdp","list","/test/p2"]}' -H "Content-Type: application/json" http://localhost:5000/cli/exec
But this command I can only use in JavaScript, but I don't know how I?
So this is not about adding javascript to Jira, it is about using javascript to use Jira's REST API. (Please correct me if I have misunderstood!)
The curl command you have given is an example of a post to send to Jira's REST API to ask it do do something.
You will need to translate that into a Javascript post message to the url given, with context of the "command":[... etc.
I don't know enough javascript to tell you how to make js post.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.