Hi
I'm looking to create an escalation service that will set resolved jira tickets to "Close" status when they have been resolved for more than 7 days
However, on the "close" transition there is a required field called: Performance Feedback to prompt the user to enter a value
I would like to set this to a default value of: Met Expectations without manually setting it.
Below is the code. What is not working is setting the Performance fieldback field value to:
Met expectations.
In the escalation service:
I left the following unchecked:
skip permission
skip validator
skip condition
If i checked all of them, the performance feedback value is blank...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
def cf = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjects(issue).find {it.name == 'Performance Feedback'}
issueInputParameters.addCustomFieldValue(cf.name, 'Met Expectations')
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.comments.CommentManager
CommentManager commentManager = ComponentAccessor.getCommentManager()
commentManager.create(issue, currentUser, 'This ticket has been in "Resolved" state for 7 or more days without an update. This ticket will be automatically moved to "Closed" state.', true)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Mary