I am installing Atlassian Confluence 5.1.2 in a Mac Server. Currently I have a commercial license running in another server (version 5.1.2), but in order to migrate server I have generated a evaluation license (so both Confluence can be running concurrently) . In the Confluence Setup Wizard, I choose the option to restore data from another backup. When restoring data from the commercial version back up I get the message: "Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page." I use a Production environment and an Embedded database, both in the old commercial license and in the new Mac Server version. I have read another answers saying that I should enter in the websudo mode re-entering the administrator password. Actually, I have not even created the administrator user (it is the next step in the setup wizard) Is there any way I can migrate both users and data from the old server to the new one? Thanks in advance