I have a Windows box running Apache 2.4 http + https
and also Jira running http (port 8080) on the same box.
My understanding is that I should be able to set up something like this:
Jira <-> Apache http <-> Apache https <-> Internet
To that end I have the following in my port 443 <VirtualHost> section:
###########################################################
# START Jira Proxy Configuration: #########################
###########################################################
# This does not seem to break anything, but it also does
# not connect to the Jira server.
# https://missionctrl.info/jira -> gives a 404 error
###########################################################
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
SSLProxyEngine On
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass "/jira/" "http://missionctrl.info:8080/"
ProxyPassReverse "/jira/" "http://missionctrl.info:8080/"
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}
###########################################################
# END Jira Proxy Configuration ############################
###########################################################
</VirtualHost>
All the appropriate modules are active. But I'm getting a 404 error when I try to go to http://missionctrl.info/jira
Can anyone help me with this?
Here's my software version:
Atlassian Jira Project Management Software (v7.13.1#713001-sha1:5e06076)