I followed the steps in the following link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/securing-bitbucket-server-with-tomcat-using-ssl-776640127.html. First, I changed the base URL for the bitbucket server then I used an existing jks file and updated the bitbucket.properties as instructed. The problem is that when I use the new URL I get the following error:
Also to give some background I am using an internal H2 database and am unsure how to close all other connections.
@Nebeyu Daniel
Unix-Like Server
If you using unix like server (eg Centos, Linux etc..)try to kill the java process; type the below on terminal to get the Bitbucket process id(PID)
ps aux | grep javaKill -9 PIDThen restart the bit-bucket application
On Windows server to be specific 2012
Open task manager and right click on the process you want to kill, and select Go to detailsFind the highlighted executableUse it in your taskkill command, eg. taskkill /f /t /im process.exethen restart the Bitbucket application
Try and give feed back and once you are able to solve problem is time to have a self manage database server.
Best regards,
Mo
Hi Moses,
Thanks for the help. I tried the steps and it works. I am going to move to a self managed database server soon.
Best,
Nebeyu Daniel
@Nebeyu Daniel Great to hear , please accept solution so others that fall in similar situation could use.
Have a pleasant weekend,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.