Under the JIRA reports, the control chart dates are for last year (2019) rather than this year. So its showing the last three months of 2019 for example; how do I update this to 2020?
Assuming you don't have any filters toggled and your date range dropdown is set to "Last Three Months" one of two things are happening:
1) There are no resolved issues in 2020; as in issues with the resolution field set to something
2) You've stumbled upon a bug with Jira
To verify that it's not #1, run a query to see how many issues were resolved this year.
Thanks for the input. I think it is a bug since I haven't found a board on our JIRA install that is showing 2020 in the control chart.
Try reindexing. Maybe that's screwing with the queries that pull data for that chart.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.