Hello,
I am about to develop a jira plugin using a java servlet, the servlet has to connect to postgre database, so I have followed all the process about using an external database and the configuration went well.
However, when I have written my java code to connect to that database, and after launching atlas-run to see if the servlet works well, I receive an 404 error. furthermore, I have added postgre dependency to my pom.xml and unfotunately when I re launched the atlas-run command.
An error appeared in the command window, here is the error below
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ___ FAILED PLUGIN REPORT _____________________ [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 1 plugin failed to load during JIRA startup. [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 'com.plugins.check.checks-plugin' - 'checks-plugin' failed to load. [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Cannot start plugin: com.plugins.check.checks-plugin [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Unresolved constraint in bundle com.plugins.check.s-plugin [176]: Unable to resolve 176.0: missing requirement [176.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.sun.jna) [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] It was loaded from C:\checks-plugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\checks-plugin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
I have tried to fix this problem and I have looked at the Atlassian developer community but nothing similar like this error, please what is the solution ?
Best regards