Hi.
I'm working as a trainee for Airbus in France, and I have to do a wiki for my department. This wiki must simplify the access to the multiple files used by the department people.
Then, I've been asked to make wiki pages with link to files inside.
The problem I met, is that the link I provide are "hardcored"... If the people decide to change the file location (e.g. change the organisation of the main folder), links become dead.
Then, I wanted to use the include macro in every link, by including in the link itself a page where I only wrote the folder path (e.g. H:/MainFolder/DepartmentFolder/). Then, if the targeted folder move, I just have to modify one page.
It works perfectly, or almost. The include macro add the tags <p>...</p> around the included text... And then the link doesn't work...
So my question is : Is there a way to remove those tags to make it working?
Airbus uses Confluence 2.8, and I'm only a contributor of my namespace.
Thank you!