Hi to everyone,
I want to install Confluence 6.15 in a TEST Windows machine server: I want to use config from our PROD machine(Windows Server). As config I intend:
How can I do?
Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Claudio
Hi @Claudio Cocciatelli ,
you can copy your current production to a test instance, you will need to :
This should be enough to get you started. At the first login you will need to change the confluence BASE_URL setting in the interface.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
You need at least one additional license key. Should be possible as an additional free developer license.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-get-a-confluence-developer-license-152044449.html
With a standalone server version, you need a separate database for each instance.
Thanks a lot Alexis. In the next days I will try to do these stuff: if I will meet some problems can I contact you in this post?
Yes, no problem I'll get a notification if you add a message.
Hi @Alexis Robert ,
I followed all the steps. I'm having some problems to change BASE_URL setting: I have Confluence installation in one Windows Server machine. I entered in my Confluence service http://locahost:8090/ and I changed SERVER_BASE_URL with the http://machinename.domain/confluence but it's not reachable from other machines(I tried to access from my VDI and from my pc). I set up also Inbound and Outbound rules to become it accessible but nothing changed.
Do you have any advise?
I'm able to access in Confluence TEST using http://localhost:8090
Another question: Why I cannot see plugin-apps installed in our PROD Confluence in our TEST Confluence?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.