I've saved a specific column order for a Shared Filter and can see them all okay with data on the filter results screen but when I try to Export the filter to Excel using Excel (Current Fields) it is not exporting the same columns from the shared filter, but is exporting the columns on my standard issue filter.
I don't want to export using All Fields as JIRA is used by nearly 300 projects with a number of custom fields in play. I'm also doing this to try and resolve some duplicate custom fields (which have the same name but different descriptions) so I'd like them in the same order as they appear on screen as I can't see the description when exported to Excel.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
**Update**
My filter has over 1000 results so when I first click to export to Excel (Current Fields) the correct fields will display in the correct order (with exception of duplicate fields... which now only show on the navigator but not on the results screen) but if I try to update the filter using advanced search to show the key >= 1001 and key <=2000 to be able export the remaining issues, the Excel (Current Fields) reverts back to my own default column order. Do I need to save the filter for each group of 1000 issues first?