Hello,
In my stash-home/data/repositories, I have a repository (1396) that contains only refs and no others items. It is clearly not a repository.
to be precise, there is only one ref:
refs/heads/feature/07580037???05272829???DB
and 07580037???05272829???DB is a file containing a sha1.
Since this file has been created, my back up procedure in place since Stash 2.9, using the jar file you provide and describe in the back up stash documentation page, doesn't work. The back up procedure has an issue with this object.
Error message is:
com.atlassian.stash.internal.backup.client.BackupException: Some files and/or directories could not be read in Stash home. Please change their permissions to make them readable by the user running the backup client or exclude them from thebackup using the stash.home.excludes property and retry. The following files and/or directories could not be read:
/farequote/stash/stash-home/data/repositories/1396/refs/heads/feature/07580037??
?05272829???DB
Could you help me saying how can I delete this object from stash properly without putting at risk my others repos?
I have excluded the repo 1396 from my back up using stash.home.excludes option, but I do not know what to do with this item. 1396 is not referenced as a repository in the repositories table.