I have several PowerPoint files that I'd like to upload to Confluence and I'd like Confluence to index the contents of the files. Some of the files are in the older ppt format and some of the files are in the newer pptx format. All of the ppt files index correctly in Confluence. Only the very smallest, single slide, pptx files will properly index in Confluence. I turned on debug logging and I'm seeing this:
Error reading content of PowerPoint document: Document too big for text extraction, bailing out
I'm familiar with the Attachment Size setting and these further settings:
atlassian.indexing.attachment.maxsizeofficeconnector.excel.extractor.maxlength- officeconnector.textextract.word.docxmaxsize
atlassian.indexing.contentbody.maxsize
I've tried tweaking those values and I always hit the same error above. Is there a way to tell Confluence to accept large pptx files?
I've been able to work-around the issue by saving my pptx files in ppt format, but this is not ideal.
Thank you.