It should provide me the list of the users that have not logged from 90days
@tanvi_dhawanpatil These scripts in Adaptavist Library could come in handy too:
https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/deactivate-idle-users
https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/inactive-users-report
Hello @tanvi_dhawanpatil
Welcome to the community.
Here some useful link:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Adaptavist-questions/Scriptrunner-deactivate-inactive-users-script-needs-to-be/qaq-p/914110
https://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/SFJ/Automatically+deactivate+inactive+JIRA+users
Hi @Mohamed Benziane - Thanks,I referred those links but I was getting one error:
"Use one of he other isUserInGroup method that takes a concrete object instead".And was not able to figure out the error.
Hi @Andra Dinu - Thanks a lot for the help,it worked.
@Andra Dinu - Can we get the users list that have been deactivated. As I am new to groovy, I am not able to figure out the changes that can be done.
Hei @tanvi_dhawanpatil
I don't think you need a groovy script for that, you should see the list under Report once you've ran the script. See image below:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.