With the Table Excerpt Include macro, I can specify "pull Table Excerpts from a named macro on all pages with a specific label". Is there a way to do this same thing with Multiexcerpts + Multiexcerpt Include? It seems that I can only specify a single Multiexcerpt from a single page at a time.
What I'm trying to do is build a table that looks like a Page Properties Report, but without having to have a little one row table of Page Properties on each of the pages, but rather just a normal looking block of text in a Multiexcerpt. I.e.
Page 1 (with 'label-A')
----------------------
My Header
Multiexcerpt
Some text here.
Page 2 (with 'label-A')
----------------------
My Header
Multiexcerpt
Other text here.
Report Page
------------
Table showing:
Page | Text
-----------
Page 1 | Some text here.
-----------
Page 2 | Other text here.
Is this possible somehow?
Thanks,
David