I installed the Rest API Browser and in Jira admin can start it up and see the Jira APIs. How do I go about getting the RAB to show me the confluence APIs? Thanks, Roscoe
Hey Ross,
You can find your information about Confluence's API in our developer page here.
In the marketplace, you can find the Atlassian Rest API Browser plugin, which should be able to help you with all Atlassian's products.
Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Rodrigo B Oliveira
Hi Rodrigo, Thanks for the answer. I have the Rest API Browser available from my Jira admin. Can I look at Confluence APIs from there? How do I filter to see APIs for Confluence or Jira only? Thanks, Ross
Hi Ross,
This document should be able to explain you better on how to use the RAB for Confluence as well. I'm not very familiar with it.
Here are some examples too for you to start using it.
Please let me know if that helps.
Rodrigo B Oliveira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.