Hello everyone,
I have problems with uploading large images. This Server is used as a test environment for migrating our OneNote documentation to the Confluence Server. I can convert OneNote files to doc, docx, mht and others. Our OneNote files are filled with large images most of time. So I tried to import the converted files and everytime i get the following error message:
Das Dokument konnte nicht importiert werden. Es enth\u00e4lt ein Bild mit der Gr\u00f6\u00dfe 2112 x 996, die die maximale Gr\u00f6\u00dfe 900 x 1200 \u00fcberschreitet. Reduzieren Sie die Gr\u00f6\u00dfe des Bildes, oder wenden Sie sich an Ihren Administrator, um die Gr\u00f6\u00dfenbeschr\u00e4nkung erh\u00f6hen.
I don't know how good your german is, but it means that the image limitation is overwritten. Contact the admin or change the size of the image.
As admin I don't find any option to change the limit. Except the size(which is 100MB and my files are not even 10MB).
I hope you can understand my problem and help me fix it.
Maybe try to convert the OneNotes to html?
Kind regards