Hi everyone,
We purchased Jira Portfolio for Jira Software Cloud version and I was disspointed that this version has limited features and none features from 3.0 version.
Also, configuring our first Plan in Portfolio I got a problem that not all the tasks and sub-tasks were loaded into the plan. I was not able to find the exact logic "why". If we don't have all the issues and I don't know the resason why some tasks and sub-tasks are not there I cannot trust this Plan in Jira Portfolio.
Another problem is that some tasks got assignment from Jira and some don't. I created all team members for projects in Portfolio, but still some of them were not sinchronized with Jira. Again, I cannot trust the Plan and submit the changes back to Jira because it may break the existing data in Jira tickets.
I would appreciate any help. Please share your experience if someone faced the same issues.