Hello, there
Somehow, I found disk space error and memory warning logs in my Conflunece Server. Not knowing how to fix it, I bought another license and successfully installed in another server. Confluence is a wonderful software! This time, I don't have memory and disk space issues.
But I have a problem. I could not reinstall this <SEN-******57> license successfully. Since I had disk space error, I tried to install it on another server. The installation proceeded smoothly until I got an error message at the last moment. After the database settings, the installation runs to the last step. Then, I have an error page 405 or 403. When I recall the page, it shows pages of error message. I don't know what it means.
How can I reinstall my Confluence? Could this be the issue of server ID change? I tried to find Server ID page to change its number, but couldn't find the page in my account.
How can I handle this?